No Age Limit
Koudougou and Ouagadougou
Time of Shipment
The major shipping ports in Burkina Faso are Banfora, Kaya, Koudougou and Ouagadougou.
Left-hand drive vehicles:
Importation of Left-hand drive vehicles is allowed in the country.
Documents required for Customs clearance:
• Original Certificate of Title and Registration
• Original Commercial/Purchase Invoice
• Vehicle condition report
• Original Passport
• Original Bill of Lading – must be rated
• Drivers License & International Insurance Policy (green card)
• Non sale Certificate
• Diplomatic exemption (diplomats)
Duties and Taxes:
Vehicles imported in Burkina Faso are subjected to duties and taxes. The tax on vehicles if imported on temporary basis is approximately 6% of CIF value. For all other vehicles the tax is about 53.22%.