Time of Shipment
36-46 Days (RoRo)
Less than Bi-Monthly (RoRo)
Sweden Transport & Logistic Shipping AB
Port Of Gothenburg, Port of Stockholm, Port of Sodertalje, Port of Malmo and Port of Helsingborg are the Ports of the Country.
Duties & Taxes:
The import duty rate for importing Car into Sweden is 10% , the import VAT is 22%
• Valid Driver’s License
• Original Vehicle Title
• Original Vehicle Registration
• Passport with Recent Photo
• Sales Invoice/Bill of Sale or Other Sales Paperwork. The paperwork must show when the vehicle was purchased, where it was purchased and what the total sales price was.
• Customs Form for the Vehicle
• Bill of Lading
• Proof of Insurance. (You will need to obtain a Swedish insurance policy to drive legally)
Basic requirements for vehicle importation:
• The vehicle can only be used for personal use and you must sign a declaration stating it will not be used for business.
• You must own the car for at least one year before importing it.
• Only one personal car may be imported every three years.
• To import your personal car, you must have plans to live in Sweden permanently and must have prior authorization from immigration to remain past the three months allowable for a tourist.
• You must agree to not sell the car within one year of arrival.