SellAnyCar Singapore PTE LTD (“SellAnyCar Singapore”) provides the following regulations (these “Regulations”)regarding usage of all services provided by SellAnyCar Singapore (the “Service”) through the website operated by SellAnyCar Singapore, SellAnyCar.net (the “Site”) and websites operated by SellAnyCar Singapore’s affiliates (the “Affiliate Sites”). Those who use the Service (the “Users”) shall understand, agree to, and comply with each of the provisions of the Regulations.
If you do not agree to accept the Regulations, please refrain from perusing the Site and using the Service. If a User accepts the Regulations by clicking on the accept button on the Site or the Affiliate Sites, or by some other method without such clicking requirement, and if the User uses the Service, the User will as a matter of course be deemed to have accepted the Regulations.
Scope of these Regulations:
- Even if the User uses the Service through an Affiliate Site, the Rules and Regulations will be deemed to be applied between the User and SellAnyCar Singapore. In this case, information the User sends to the Affiliate Site will be deemed to have been sent to SellAnyCar Singapore.
- SellAnyCar Singapore may change the contents of the Rules and Regulations. In this case, SellAnyCar Singapore shall display the changed contents on the Site and subsequently the User will be bound by the changed Rules and Regulations at the earlier of the point when a User uses the Service for the first time or the point when the notification period provided by SellAnyCar Singapore has passed.
Provision of the Service:
- SellAnyCar Singapore provides the Service to Users through the Site, the Affiliate Sites, or through other methods in order to support the realization of an enriched car life and the sale and purchase of Users’ cars.
- The types, contents, and details of the service are as provided and posted on the Site by SellAnyCar Singapore.
- SellAnyCar Singapore shall post the environment necessary or recommended in order to use the Service on the Site. Users shall maintain this usage environment at their own expense and responsibility.
User Registration and Authentication:
- For services that require User registration as prescribed by SellAnyCar Singapore, Users shall complete User registration in accordance with the procedures prescribed by SellAnyCar Singapore.
- Users shall confirm and warrant to SellAnyCar Singapore that all the informations they submit, as a true statement, to SellAnyCar Singapore at the time of User registration are accurate, true, and up-to-date. Further, if a change occurs after User registration the User shall promptly change their registration in accordance with the procedures prescribed by SellAnyCar Singapore.
- SellAnyCar Singapore may refuse an application for User registration at its discretion. In such case, the User may not make any claim or objection and SellAnyCar Singapore does not have any obligations, such as to explain the reason for refusal.
- SellAnyCar Singapore shall give registered Users (“Registered Users”) an ID, password, the Registered User shall strictly manage the ID and password and shall not disclose, divulge, or allow another person to use.
- SellAnyCar Singapore may treat all communications conducted correctly using the Registered User’s account as being deemed to have been conducted by the Registered User itself or by a person given the appropriate authority by the Registered User. In such case, SellAnyCar Singapore is not liable for any damage that occurs to the Registered User, even if it occurs due to misuse of the account details (ID and password) or due to another reason.
- Registered Users may cancel their User registration in accordance with SellAnyCar Singapore’s prescribed procedures at any time.
- Registered Users are deemed to consent to the receipt of e-mail magazines and other electronic mail from SellAnyCar Singapore (including advertisements from SellAnyCar Singapore and third parties,“SellAnyCar Singapore Mail”) through the User registration. Registered User can refuse to receive SellAnyCar Singapore Mail by cancelling User Registration or another method provided by SellAnyCar Singapore.
- If SellAnyCar Singapore judges that notice is required to be made to a Registered User, it will make the notice to the registered address using electronic mail, postal mail, telephone, fax, or another appropriate method. In this case the notice will be deemed to have arrived when it would normally have arrived, even if it does not arrive or arrives late.
- Questions and enquiries about the Service should be directed to SellAnyCar Singapore by electronic mail, postal mail, phone calls or visit to SellAnyCar Singapore (in advance Appointment required).
- If SellAnyCar Singapore handles a User’s business secrets it shall handle them with the due care of a good manager in accordance with the spirit of the Service.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- Trademarks such as SellAnyCar Singapore are SellAnyCar Singapore’s trademarks or registered trademarks in Singapore (or) other countries.
- The copyrights, image rights, or other rights for all written materials, photographs, video, and other content posted on the Site belong to SellAnyCar Singapore or an approved third party, and do not belong to the Users. Unless otherwise stated by SellAnyCar Singapore, Users are only permitted to peruse these contents in the methods prescribed by SellAnyCar Singapore and copying, redistributing, or using the contents in any other way, or changing, or creating derivative works using the contents is prohibited.
- All copyrights or other rights such as for software and files attached to SellAnyCar Singapore Mail or able to be downloaded or used on the Site belong to SellAnyCar Singapore or an approved third party, and do not belong to the Users. Unless otherwise stated by SellAnyCar Singapore, Users are only permitted unassignable usage rights regarding the software, to peruse the Site, or within the minimum required scope in order to use the Service for personal use, and not for profit. SellAnyCar Singapore may cancel the license at any time and in such case the User shall immediately suspend use of the software and delete it from all memory devices managed by the User.
- Copyrights for messages or files etc. contributed to the Site by Users are transferred to and belong to SellAnyCar Singapore as a result of the contribution. Further, Users license the use of Messages by SellAnyCar Singapore (including use for the Service and for advertisements, publication, or other commercial use) and the User shall not exercise an author’s personal rights regarding the use. Further, by contributing Messages to the Site, Users represent and warrant that they have all the rights required to use the Messages and to license SellAnyCar Singapore to use them (including copyright for the Messages, and the consent of any individuals that could be identified from inclusion in the subject or model for the Messages, or from the information in the Messages).
Transactions and Communication with Other Operators:
- If anyone other than SellAnyCar Singapore, whether an operator other than SellAnyCar Singapore (regardless of the existence of any capital ties, tie-ups, or contractual relationships with SellAnyCar Singapore.), another User, or another corporation or individual (“Other Operators”), directly provide Users with information within the Service, such as regarding products or transaction conditions, the Service is limited to the provision of the information provided by the Other Operators to Users as it is, and all confirmation and judgment of the contents of the information is conducted at the liability of the Users themselves. SellAnyCar Singapore does not make any warranties or bear any responsibility regarding whether the information is accurate, up-to-date, true, lawful, or compatible for a purpose or otherwise.
- If Users conduct transactions with Other Operators through the Service, SellAnyCar Singapore will not make any warranties, endorse, act as an agent, mediate, intercede, or conduct any canvassing regarding the transaction between the User and the Other Operator. Further all confirmation of the contents of the transaction and judgment regarding the execution of the transaction is conducted at the liability of the Users themselves. SellAnyCar Singapore does not make any warranties or bear any responsibility regarding the actual existence of the Other Operators, their identity or other attributes, whether they have authority, likelihood of performance of obligations, or performance or non-performance, the transaction’s effectiveness, compatibility, actual existence of products, or whether or not the products have flaws.
- If a User contacts a specified or unspecified Other Operator through the service and exchanges Messages or otherwise communicates with them, the User shall make judgments regarding whether or not to disclose information about the User themselves or the User’s assets etc. to the other party, or whether files provided by the other party contain harmful programs etc., at their own liability.
- Any disputes between the User and the Other Operators regarding transactions, communication etc. will be resolved at the expense and liability of the User.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that SellAnyCar Singapore, within the limitation of applicable law, monitors the User’s communications with the Other Operators for the purpose of ensuring Use’s compliance with its obligations under the Regulation, and that SellAnyCar Singapore may restrict, delete, or prohibit such communications, if SellAnyCar Singapore decides it is necessary to do so, based on its sole discretion.
Links and Advertisements:
- SellAnyCar Singapore sometimes posts links from the SellAnyCar Singapore Web Content to other sites. Even in this case SellAnyCar Singapore will not make any warranties, endorse, act as an agent, mediate, intercede, or conduct any canvassing, and does not bear any responsibility regarding the information and services etc. provided at the linked site. Further, whether authorized or not, the same applies for sites that link to the Site.
- SellAnyCar Singapore sometimes posts advertisements for Other Operators on the Site. Even in this case SellAnyCar Singapore will not make any warranties, endorse, act as an agent, mediate, intercede, or conduct any canvassing, and does not bear any responsibility regarding the products and services etc. provided by the advertiser.
SellAnyCar Singapore’s Obligations and Liability:
- SellAnyCar Singapore may suspend or terminate part or all of the Service without prior notice due to system failure, software or hardware breakdown, fault, malfunction, or failure of telecommunication lines.
- The information provided through the Service and communications and other exchanges may be delayed or interrupted as a result of SellAnyCar Singapore or Other Operators not being open for business, the occurrence of any of the events set out in Article 10.1,or for other reasons.
- The information, data, software, products, and services provided by SellAnyCar Singapore through the service may include inaccuracies or faults. Further, SellAnyCar Singapore may add to, change, or delete all or part of this information etc. without prior warning.
- SellAnyCar Singapore will take security measures at the level it judges reasonable regarding the server and other network equipment managed by SellAnyCar Singapore, but it is possible that incidents such as unlawful access, information leakage, or distribution of harmful programs could occur, in spite of these measures. Further, as SellAnyCar Singapore does not take security measures regarding information that travels over the Internet or other open networks unless specifically stated, and since even if security measures are taken they could be overridden, it is possible that information could be stolen, falsified etc.
- SellAnyCar Singapore does not bear any obligation to protect information posted on the site by Users and may arrange, move, or delete the information as appropriate.
- SellAnyCar Singapore does not bear any liability regarding damage suffered by Users resulting from the events set out in each of the above items.
- SellAnyCar Singapore does not bear any liability regarding damage suffered by Users resulting from the parts of the service that are provided free of charge. Further, even ifa User suffers damage resulting from SellAnyCar Singapore’s negligence in a part of the servicethat is provided for a fee, SellAnyCar Singapore’s liability will be limited to the amount of payment actually received regarding the service that was the direct cause of the occurrence of damage, whether or not any cause for liability exists, such as non-performance of obligations, defect warranty, or illegal acts, excluding damage arising due to special circumstances and lost profits damage.
- Users shall not conduct any of the actions that fall under the following items in their use of the Service:
- Breaching the copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, image rights, or other rights of another person, damaging the honor, credibility, or assets of another person, or actions that contribute to this;
- Exposing information, or know how etc. that is kept confidential by another person;
- Actions whereby the User behaves threateningly, provocatively, or insultingly to another party, or otherwise causes mental anguish;
- Forcing another person to enter into an association, activity, or organization, or to furnish transactions, profits etc., or to provide a service, or actions that request such things even though the other person has refused;
- Registering or posting information which is untrue, or that contains mistakes, or actions that could possibly cause another person to misunderstand the User’s identity, products, contents of the service, or transaction conditions;
- Regrading transactions conducted with Other Operators through the Service, actions that delay performance of obligations, make performance impossible, or imperfect or flawed performance;
- Collecting, stockpiling, altering, or deleting another person’s information;
- Using the Service under the guise of another person, having multiple people use the same account, or an individual establishing several accounts;
- Unauthorized access or attempting to use unauthorized access, sending computer viruses, back-door or other unauthorized commands, programs, data, etc. to another person’s computer, or leaving harmful computer programs, etc. in a position whereby another person could receive them;
- Actions that exceed the scope of normal use and place a burden on the server;
- Using, gathering, or processing the information provided in the Service by a method other than the method provided by SellAnyCar Singapore, whether legal or illegal, and whether or not it infringes upon rights, or using the Service by a method other than the method provided by SellAnyCar Singapore, for profit or for commercial purposes;
- Posting information considerably lacking in quality, information for which the meaning is unclear, or other Messages that deviate from the purpose of the Service, or repeatedly posting Messages with the same or similar content;
- Actions that damage the credibility of SellAnyCar Singapore, the Site, or the Service, or actions that demean the reputation of SellAnyCar Singapore, the Site, or the Service;
- Actions other than the items set out above that violate laws and ordinances, public standards, or the Rules and Regulations, actions that impede the operation of the Service, and actions particularly provided by SellAnyCar Singapore and posted on the Site.
- SellAnyCar Singapore is not obliged to monitor whether or not the actions set out in the items in Article 11.1 are being conducted in respect of the Site or the Service. Further, SellAnyCar Singapore is not liable for any damage suffered by a User as a result of another User conducting the actions set out in the items in Article 11.1.
- SellAnyCar Singapore may request cooperation from Users regarding the submission of materials, or obtaining information in order to investigate whether or not the actions set-out in the items in Article 11.1 have taken place and the details thereof, and Users shall cooperate with such requests; provided, however, that SellAnyCar Singapore is not obliged to conduct such investigations.
Termination of Use:
- SellAnyCar Singapore may, at its discretion, take any or several of the measures set out below in respect of a particular User without any notice; provided, however, that SellAnyCar Singapore has no obligation to take such measures:
- Suspension or restriction of all or part of the Service.
- Refusal or restriction of access to the Site;
- Cancellation of User registration and subsequent refusal of User registration;
- Amendment or deletion of all or part of messages submitted by a User;
- Cooperation with criminal or other investigations by investigation agencies and administrative agencies; and
- Any other measures SellAnyCar Singapore judges appropriate.
- Users may not make any claims or objections regarding the measures in Article 12.1 and SellAnyCar Singapore does not bear any obligation or responsibility such as to explain its reasons for taking the measures.
If a User breaches the representations and warranties it made in respect of these Rules and Regulations or SellAnyCar Singapore, or if SellAnyCar Singapore suffers damage due to a User’s willful misconduct or neglect, the User shall compensate SellAnyCar Singapore for all damage suffered by SellAnyCar Singapore (including legal fees).
Entire Agreement and Severability:
- If part of the provisions of these Rules and Regulations are judged invalid or unenforceable, the provision will be deemed to have been replaced with an effective and enforceable provision, the details of which are as close as possible to the purpose of the original provision. Further, in such case, the other provisions of these Rules and Regulations will survive and will not be influenced in any way.
- These Rules and Regulations constitute the entire agreement between the User and SellAnyCar Singapore regarding the service and the Site and take precedence over all previous or current communications or suggestions made either electronically, in writing, or verbally.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The governing law for these Rules and Regulations, the Site, and the Service is the law of Singapore.
If you have any questions about this User Agreement or if you wish to report breaches of this User Agreement, please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org .